Transform multi-party video and audio conversations into knowledge and actionable insights.
At WebRTC.ventures, we’re helping our clients go beyond simple video, audio, and chat applications. We’re helping them to build intelligent communications applications that can not only facilitate conversations, but also process them to generate intelligence for customer service, sales and business opportunities, coaching and performance, product and service improvement, risk analysis, and much more.
We can integrate Symbl.ai’s Conversational Intelligence Solutions into your existing application or build one for you from scratch or using a CPaaS platform such as from our partners Vonage or the Amazon Chime SDK.
Symbl.ai Conversational Intelligence Solutions
The Symbl.ai Platform
- Call Score: Obtain numerical assessment and concise feedback on a conversation to evaluate conversation quality and participant performance at scale.
- Summaries, Questions, & Action Items: Extract clear and concise summaries of conversations immediately after the call across any channel with ‘Summary’.
- Transcription: Intelligent real-time and asynchronous transcription for video and audio
- Sentiment Analysis: Analyze and measure a speaker’s expressed feeling or enthusiasm about a specific topic using Sentiment API
- Entities: Identify and extract critical data from your conversations
- Trackers: Easily detect and classify keywords, phrases, intents, entities and more with a few simple API calls.
- Redaction: Ensure confidentiality by identifying and concealing sensitive information from transcripts.
Symbl’s proprietary large language model (LLM) is trained to perform generative tasks on human conversations. Nebula excels at modeling the nuanced details of a conversation and performing tasks on the conversation.
Nebula offers an on-prem option for incorporating real-time conversation analysis for situations where control of all aspects of your implementation is important. Businesses with tight data security need can manage sensitive information within its own infrastructure, ensuring data protection control towards safeguarding against unintended data access, data leaks or data breaches.
Why use Symbl.ai?
Our team of experts can review existing solutions and make recommendations for architectural improvements, scaling concerns, or to solve specific issues.
We can provide complete design and development teams who will build your entire web or mobile application and make your vision a reality!
Recent Blog Posts
See what’s up next and view past episodes of our webinar interview series about the latest webRTC use cases and technical updates. Join our mailing list to be among the first to learn about upcoming episodes!
The WebRTC.ventures Blog
Our expertise in Symbl.ai is exemplified in our blog posts.