Let's build your WebRTC web or mobile application!
You’ve decided to build a real-time communications application. Now what? Building a live video application is not as simple as it appears, even with the many APIs out there now. How will you develop, design, deploy, scale and test your video application? All of these roles require specific knowledge because live video apps are not the same as other web applications.
We can build a complete WebRTC application for you independently or work side-by-side with your team to augment their capabilities. Whether you’d prefer that we build from scratch using an open source media server or to use one of our many WebRTC CPaaS partners, we’re ready to bring your vision to life.
Why use WebRTC?
- WebRTC is an HTML5 standard for video, audio, and data exchange which is now compatible across all major browsers and mobile devices
- WebRTC is encrypted and secure, so you can hold private, confidential conversations.
- There are no downloads or installations necessary, making your application easy for your customers, employees, clients, patients, and students to use.
- WebRTC can be used on any device with any supported browser, so users don’t need to switch devices and most won’t need to switch browsers.
- It adapts to network conditions to provide each user with the best video and voice communication possible.
Why use WebRTC.ventures?
Working with WebRTC is in some ways a bit easier than it was a few years ago. In other ways, it has become more complex. Because WebRTC is being used in a larger variety of use cases with different needs and concerns and also at a larger scale than ever before, it helps to have a partner with a lot of experience to meet today’s user expectations.
That’s where we come in. We’re one of the few agencies in the world dedicated to WebRTC development. This dedication and experience is why so many people trust us to help bring live video application dreams to life.
In what industries are we using WebRTC successfully?
Banking and Finance
Stream live events and conferences to hoards of viewers across the globe with ultra low latency. With a custom WebRTC broadcasting application, you can provide professional, educational, news, sports, and gaming content for large audiences around the world.
The integration of live agents via video into voice and text chat customer support has been a game changer for call centers. Improved user experience, reduced telephony costs, and streamlined customer service operations are just some of the advantages call centers can gain from integrating WebRTC capabilities.