We hire and contract directly with all of our team members. We do NOT work through agencies. If you are an agency or recruiting firm, please do not waste your time contacting us.
Are you in a Master of Computer Science program hoping to make a career in live video applications? Apply to be a WebRTC.ventures intern!
We are accepting applications for the following roles on an as needed/project basis. Please fill out the linked form.
For all positions:
- Real world WebRTC experience is required
- Multiple years of client-facing professional software development experience in the speciality listed is required
- English fluency for business/technical meetings is a must
- Strong communication skills and a entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to quickly identify problems, overcome challenges, and provide timely solutions
- Ability to work remotely with a strong internet connection on your own equipment
- Ability to work ~4 hours on Eastern or Central US business hours (depending on project)
WebRTC.ventures is a software design & development agency founded as AgilityFeat Inc. in 2010 in the United States.
Our team of developers, designers, testers, DevOps, and project leads hail primarily from all around North and South America. Collectively, we’ve invested more than 250,000 hours in real-time applications since 2015.
We are headquartered in Charlottesville, VA with a QA/testing center in Panama City, Panama. We’ve always worked remotely, which is part of what makes us so passionate about WebRTC.
The WebRTC.ventures Blog
Read some of our latest posts involving the Amazon Chime SDK.