Join our growing team!
We hire and contract directly with all of our team members. We do NOT work through agencies. If you are an agency or recruiting firm, please do not waste your time contacting us.
Current Job Openings:
- WebRTC Developer (Remote)
- QA Functional Tester (On-site in Panama City, Panama)
Multiple full-time opportunities as Contractors and Employees are available. Full-time contractors receive paid holidays and additional paid time off. Employees receive paid holidays and PTO, health insurance, and 401K.
We build live video applications for a variety of industries and seek additional talent to meet high demand. We are looking for full stack developers with a strong technical background that includes work in WebRTC. Experience working in a collaborative, client-facing environment and English fluency for business/technical meetings is a must.
- Focus on WebRTC using a variety of open source and commercial platforms.
- Development and architecture of web and mobile applications.
- Experience working in agile teams using Scrum or Kanban methodologies.
- Strong communication and technical skills. This position requires daily communication with our team and our clients. English fluency for business/technical meetings is a must.
- Attend daily/weekly stand ups and demos by voice and video.
- An entrepreneurial mindset: the ability to quickly identify problems, overcome challenges, and provide timely solutions to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients and our business.
- Ability to work from home or remotely with a strong internet connection on your own equipment
Preferred Technical Skills
- WebRTC or related technologies
- Masters / Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience implementing REST API’s and Webhooks
- Docker / Kubernetes
- IaaS platforms (AWS, GC and Digital Ocean)
- Experience with media servers such as Janus and Jitsi
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Understanding of Telephony and real-time communication concepts (SIP, Trunking, ICE, STUN/TURN)
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Experience with SIP and media proxies (Kamailio, rtpengine) and telephony platforms (Asterisk, Freeswitch, voxeo)
- Experience with web servers/reverse proxies (Nginx, haproxy, Apache, Tomcat)
- Selenium and/or Puppeteer
- Front end development skills
- iOS/Android Native development
- React Native
- Experience with video streaming technologies such as HLS, RTMP, etc
To apply, please send your CV/Resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct applications only, no agencies!
QA Functional Tester (Panama City, Panama)
We are looking for an experienced QA Functional Tester based in Panama (must have Panamanian work permit) to write testing cases and execute functional testings for our software applications. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications, understand the business/client needs, and develop use cases to catch defects and suggest solutions to identified product problems. You should have basic programming skills, a keen eye for detail, excellent time management skills, and be fluent in English.
- Writing test cases based on product requirements.
- Providing QA testing on various projects simultaneously.
- Executing sanity, smoke, API, integration, and regression testing.
- Documenting and reporting bugs and errors to QA/Project lead.
- Assisting in requirement analysis, test design, and testing documents and procedures.
- Collaborating with project lead, QA team, and software developers to find solutions.
- Panamanian work permit
- English fluency
- Availability to work in our Panama City office
- Experience working as a QA tester of desktop, web, and mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Basic programming skills.
- Experience with Selenium, TestLink, Postman, Browserstack, webdriver.io or similar.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- High sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Excellent time management skills.
This position is on site at the WebRTC.ventures/AgilityFeat Test Center on Ave. Balboa in Panama City, Panama. To apply, please send your CV/Resume in English to email@example.com. Direct applications only, no agencies!
WebRTC.ventures is a software design & development agency founded as AgilityFeat Inc. in 2010 in the United States. Our team of more than 60 developers, designers, and project leads have been building development expertise since that time. Working remotely from all around North and South America, we specialize in building live video applications for many industries, especially healthcare. We also perform custom development services for a wide range of industries.