Leverage our expertise as the original Vonage Video partner.
It’s no exaggeration to say that no one can claim longer-standing experience with the Vonage Video API than our team at WebRTC.ventures. We were the original development partner to Tokbox beginning in 2015, when the API was known as OpenTok.
By working with our team, you can leverage that deep relationship to build on top of the most well-established and longest running communication APIs out there: The Vonage Communications APIs.
We’ve lost count of all the applications we’ve built with Vonage. They span healthcare, education, corporate collaboration and HR tools, call centers, and much more. We have worked with the Vonage team on many of their sample projects for the Video API and we helped build the Interactive Broadcast Solution that was used by Major League Baseball and Fox Sports.
WebRTC.ventures is a proud member of the Vonage Marketplace as an Integration Provider with deep expertise in numerous APIs such as the Video API, Voice API, Verify API, and the Messages API. We also can integrate custom applications and other APIs using the Vonage AI Studio, a low-code tool for conversational design and customer experience.
In addition to providing custom development and integration, our team has the experience to provide consulting, assessments, and managed services around your existing Vonage communications solutions.
Reasons to choose the Vonage Communications APIs
- Vonage has long set the industry standard for the most comprehensive set of APIs covering multi-modal communications such as Video, Voice, SMS/Messaging, and Conversational AI.
- Vonage has a globally scalable media server solution that can provide high quality at the highest scale.
- Our connections with the Vonage team allow us to get behind the scenes on any tougher challenges you may be facing.
- Our team offers Managed Services around the Vonage media solutions, which can go beyond even the Vonage Enterprise support to offer hands-on support and changes to your production applications.
- Vonage has comprehensive developer documentation based on their many years in the marketplace.
- The quality and ease-of-use provided by Vonage’s APIs makes them an excellent choice for early prototypes which can then scale with you as your business grows.
- Vonage offers a wide range of enterprise class solutions in Communications APIs, Conversational Commerce, Contact Centers, and Unified Commerce, all of which can be leveraged by our team to meet your unique needs.
Vonage Starter Kits
Since we began working with the Vonage Communication APIs in 2015, we have worked with Vonage in many use cases. In some cases, we have starter kit code which can be used as a jumpstart to your application development.
One of those is SimplyDoc, which is our telehealth starter kit which is based on Vonage, SimplyDoc includes 80% of the features a new telehealth application will need including video calls with text chat, scheduled appointments and secure instant appointments for on-call functionality.
We also have other starter kits for integrations between Vonage and other services such as Symbl.ai, which we can use to further extend the capabilities of the Vonage Communication APIs.
Leverage our years of experience with Vonage by contacting our team for a quote!
Our team of experts can review existing solutions and make recommendations for architectural improvements, scaling concerns, or to solve specific issues.
We can provide complete design and development teams who will build your entire web or mobile application and make your vision a reality!
The WebRTC.ventures Blog
Our expertise in the Vonage Communication APIs is exemplified in our blog posts.