Bring your application to life with real-time video, chat, and advanced collaboration tools.
Our team has extensive experience building successful projects in various WebRTC verticals, from Telehealth to Education, IoT, and more. We understand the importance of clear communication with our clients and work closely with them to exceed their expectations. With seamless integration with popular open source media servers and CPaaS, we deliver reliable and scalable solutions. Let us bring your vision to life!
The sky is the limit on WebRTC integrations.
- Add video calling capabilities to a SaaS platform (HR, healthcare, enterprise support...)
- Add HIPAA compliant video
- Integrate voice chat & chat bots
- Integrate VoIP/SIP and WebRTC
- Add video call transcriptions/translations
- Customize workflows and branding for meeting tools
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Machine Learning (ML) framework integrations
- Add WebRTC capabilities to IoT devices for remote streaming and device monitoring
- Abstraction layers for audio/video to use multiple CPaaS vendors or open source media servers at the same time
- And much more!
Why use WebRTC.ventures?
Working with WebRTC is in some ways a bit easier than it was a few years ago. In other ways, it has become more complex. Because WebRTC is being used in a larger variety of use cases with different needs and concerns and also at a larger scale than ever before, it helps to have a partner with a lot of experience to meet today’s user expectations.
That’s where we can come in. We’re one of the few agencies in the world dedicated to WebRTC development. This dedication and experience is why so many people trust us to help bring live video application dreams to life.
In what industries are we using WebRTC successfully?
Banking and Finance
Stream live events and conferences to hoards of viewers across the globe with ultra low latency. With a custom WebRTC broadcasting application, you can provide professional, educational, news, sports, and gaming content for large audiences around the world.
The integration of live agents via video into voice and text chat customer support has been a game changer for call centers. Improved user experience, reduced telephony costs, and streamlined customer service operations are just some of the advantages call centers can gain from integrating WebRTC capabilities.