WebRTC.ventures Training Program
Apply for our free WebRTC training and earn a place on our team of video development experts.
Who are we?
Founded in 2010, we are leading integrators of WebRTC video into web and mobile applications for clients worldwide. Hosts of the “WebRTC Live” video series, we are known for our WebRTC thought leadership, strong partnerships with major video platforms, and ability to work across a wide range of industries.
Who are you?
- You are looking to make a career move to work with live video applications.
- You have strong English skills to work directly and communicate regularly with clients.
- You have the ability to work remotely during Eastern or Central US business hours.
- You have the availability to devote approximately 12 hours per week over the first four weeks to free training. (unpaid) with the intention of joining our team full-time (paid!)
How you benefit
- Learn the technology that is powering remote work, telehealth, and communication apps for a changing world!Selected participants receive free access to Tsahi Levent-Levi’s
- Advanced WebRTC training course, Missing Codelab course, and WebRTC Tooling Course (a $1,400 value!). Plus, guidance from Tsahi and a personal mentor from the WebRTC.ventures team.
- Finalists get a month of paid, hands-on development experience with a real-world video project and an opportunity to join our growing team of global WebRTC developers for the long haul!
How it works
- Fill out an application.
- elected applicants will interview with our CTO.
- Selected interviewees will agree on a start date for the training. Participants have three weeks to complete 30 hours of free WebRTC training courses with quizzes to chart your progress. You should begin the coding challenge by the beginning of the fourth week.
- On or about Day 30, participants will present their coding challenge.
Successful finalists will be offered a full-time spot on our team of WebRTC developers! Start date must be within 1-4 weeks.
How to apply
We can’t wait to hear from you! Apply here.
Contact our Chief of Staff at email@example.com.
Already have strong WebRTC experience?
Skip the training and apply for a job immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re always hiring experienced professionals!