We’re hiring Account Managers.
WebRTC.ventures is hiring Account Managers to join our team. We have multiple positions open with full-time opportunities as contractors or employees. These positions can work remotely or based out of our Panama City, Panama office.
The Account Manager role reports to the Director of Services and works as a project lead to our clients to ensure their success. This role will support clients through close coordination with application developers, Product Owners, testing teams, production support teams, and sales staff. WebRTC.ventures builds custom video applications for various industries, and Account Managers will work with clients of our configurable telehealth solutions as well as more custom applications for other industries.
- Driven self-starter
- Experience as a Project Manager or Scrum Master in Agile development teams
- High-level familiarity with the technology of web and mobile applications
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Experience with issue tracking tools such as Trello or Jira
- Experience working directly with clients throughout the project lifecycle, from proposal/ideation to development/implementation and finally to production support and post-project lifecycles
WebRTC.ventures is a distributed software development boutique founded as AgilityFeat Inc. in the US in 2010. Our team of more than 50 developers, designers, and project leads have been building development expertise since that time. We specialize in custom real-time applications for web and mobile devices, and we have built WebRTC based broadcast applications with thousands of live viewers, and real-time data systems that support thousands of data streams exchanged. Working remotely from all around North and South America, our reputation as leaders in WebRTC system integration and custom development is shown by our regular conference presentations and blog posts on WebRTC topics.
To apply, send your CV or resume in English to email@example.com. Direct applications only. No agencies!