We’re hiring video/media developers.
WebRTC.ventures is hiring additional WebRTC developers for our team. In particular, we are interested in hiring developers with experience in networking and media development and who can work in the lower levels of the WebRTC stack.
We have multiple positions open with full-time opportunities as contractors or employees. Chicago, Illinois location is preferred, but working remotely is also possible.
Daily work requirements:
- Master’s degree or PhD in networking, electrical engineering, or video communications protocols preferred
- Strong communication skills in English, must be able to work directly with our clients
- Experience working with customers using a consultative approach
- Experience working in agile teams using Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Work with Github in a team environment, using pull requests
- Attend daily standups by voice and video with clients and our teams
- Must provide own laptop with a strong and reliable internet connection
- Ability to work during Eastern US business hours
- Ability to prioritize and deliver work in small chunks in a fast-paced environment
- Weekly demos to clients and active participation in agile planning meetings
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Implement and follow best practices for secure and scalable applications
- Demonstrated technical leadership in a team setting
WebRTC.ventures is a distributed software development boutique founded as AgilityFeat Inc. in the US in 2010. Our team of more than 50 developers, designers, and project leads have been building development expertise since that time. We specialize in custom real-time applications for web and mobile devices, and we have built WebRTC based broadcast applications with thousands of live viewers, and real-time data systems that support thousands of data streams exchanged. Working remotely from all around North and South America, our reputation as leaders in WebRTC system integration and custom development is shown by our regular conference presentations and blog posts on WebRTC topics.
To apply, send your CV or resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct applications only. No agencies!