We’ve been talking about our telehealth starter kit a lot lately. We even have a weekly summer blog series about it! We’re excited about our telehealth product because we know how many lives it can positively impact. Let’s talk about working together to provide access and convenience for your patients.
Why our telehealth starter kit?
Our telehealth starter kit can be customized, licensed, and white-labeled to your organization. We’ll add your logo and branding, turn features on and off to your liking, and integrate with the systems you already use. Need a feature you don’t see? Let us know! We’re all about making this platform yours.
Hold an appointment without requiring a visit to the office. All the features you need are included!
- Meet patients on your computer using a webcam, microphone, speakers, and the internet
- Schedule appointments and allow instant calls
- Accept or decline patients’ appointment requests
- Send messages and exchange files securely
- Take private notes that your patients won’t see
- Share your screen during an appointment
- Create provider profiles so your patients can search through the directory
- Process payments directly on the platform
- Pull reports on activity using an admin account
It’s just like an office visit – without the commute.
What does the process look like?
First, you’ll contact us. Let us know that you’re looking for a telehealth platform for your healthcare practice.
A member of our team will be in touch with you right away. We’ll schedule a meeting with you to discuss your unique needs and how we can customize your platform to meet them. We’ll ask you to send us your logo, color scheme, and any images you’d like to use.
Then our team will get to work! We’ll start building your site and creating the customizations we discussed with you. We’ll send you updates throughout the process. You’ll be involved every step of the way.
Once we’ve customized the platform to your liking, it’s ready for you to use! We’ll schedule a training so that all of your providers feel comfortable with it before they begin seeing patients. Our support team is available for any questions you may have, and we’ll check in with you from time to time to make sure everything is running smoothly.
Ready to get started?
So are we! Contact us to begin collaborating on a custom telehealth application that meets the needs of your providers and your patients.