WebRTC & VOIP Developer
WebRTC.ventures seeks remote, talented and fast-learners with experience in WebRTC and or VoIP/telephony to join our team of remote developers in building innovative communications tools for clients around the world.
Skills & Requirements
- Development and Architecture of Web and Mobile applications.
- Focus on WebRTC and Telephony applications using a variety of open source and commercial platforms.
- Daily communication with our team and our clients using tools such as Slack and Hangouts. English fluency for business/technical meetings is a must.
- Participation in weekly demos to clients and daily standups with clients.
- Strong communication and technical skills – we expect everyone in our team to work with an entrepreneurial mindset in order to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients and our business.
- Ability to work from home or remotely with a strong internet connection, on your own equipment and between Eastern or Central US business hours.
Required Technical skills
- Masters / Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience implementing REST API’s and Webhooks
- IaaS platforms (AWS, GC and Digital Ocean)
- Experience with some media servers such as Janus, Jitsi or Kurento
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Understanding of Telephony concepts (SIP, Trunking, ICE, STUN/TURN)
- Experience with SIP and media proxies (Kamailio, rtpengine) and telephony platforms (Asterisk, Freeswitch, voxeo).
- Experience with web servers/reverse proxies (Nginx, haproxy, Apache, Tomcat)
- Selenium and/or Puppeteer
- Front end development skills
- Ruby on Rails
- iOS/Android Native development
- React/React Native
WebRTC.ventures is a distributed software development boutique founded as AgilityFeat Inc. in 2010 in the United States. Our team of more than 50 developers, designers, and project leads have been building development expertise since that time. Working remotely from all around North and South America, our reputation as leaders in WebRTC system integration and custom development is shown by our regular conference presentations and blog posts on WebRTC topics.
WebRTC.ventures specializes in custom real-time applications for web and mobile devices. We have built WebRTC based broadcast applications with thousands of live viewers, and real-time data systems that support thousands of data streams exchanged.
How to Apply
Send your CV and example projects to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please! We have contracts available immediately for the right candidates.