We were looking for them to materialize the ideas we had and we needed a technical team to show the proof of concept to our investors. The process has been very hands on, day to day communication … it really allows me to get a good sense of how the process works. The communication is very open.
Our team can build your custom WebRTC-based video chat application, audio application, real-time data application, and more!
Join our mailing list!
We don’t e-mail often (a few times a month max), and it will be worth it when we do! Of course, we respect your privacy and will not share your contact information.
View past episodes of our webinar interview series about the latest webRTC use cases and technical updates. Join our mailing list to learn about upcoming episodes!
Recent Blog Posts
- Hamza blogs on Vonage about Attention Detection with the Vonage Video APIDecember 1, 2022
In collaboration with Vonage team member, Talha Ahsan, Hamza has written an Attention Detection web ...
- Networking Basics for WebRTC: Networking in ActionNovember 30, 2022
In Hector’s final post in his series on basic networking concepts used in WebRTC, he creates a vid...
- First Steps Made in Official Partnership with Technological University of PanamaNovember 29, 2022
“The professors were very interested in engaging with us. Both parties are eager to continue worki...
- Watch WebRTC Live #73: The Future of Broadcasting with WebRTCNovember 23, 2022
For our 73rd episode of WebRTC Live, Arin was joined Dan Jenkins of Nimble Ape, CommCon and Broadcas...
- Active Speaker Detection with the Amazon Chime SDKNovember 21, 2022
Capitalizing on the considerable flexibility that the Amazon Chime SDK offers for customizing the UI...