SimplyDoc is the happy place between shoe-horning your healthcare business processes into off the shelf products like Zoom or Doxy.me, and the time and money it takes to build a custom telehealth solution. You can integrate the SimplyDoc API into your existing platform, launch an initial version based on existing features while we work with you on any customizations or integrations, or use SimplyDoc as the building block of a more custom application. The choice is yours!
SimplyDoc Standard Features, which can be turned on or off via configuration:
- HIPAA-Compliant Video or Audio Telehealth Visits
- Custom-branding / White-labeling
- Scheduled appointments, virtual walk-ins, or provider initiated visits
- Email and text appointment reminders and wait room notifications
- In-call screen sharing, secure text chat, file sharing, note taking, and collaborative forms
- Provider Profiles / Searchable Provider Directory
- Payment processing via Braintree or Stripe
- Support for the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge desktop Browsers, the default Chrome browser on Android devices, and the default Safari browser on iOS devices
- Access to call data by API to allow system integration
- Additional workflows and appointment types
- Integration with Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) and Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
- Integration with external calendaring systems
- Custom onboarding forms
- Call recording capability
- Custom call queuing algorithm
- Prescription API integration
- Additional language support
- Alternate payment processor
- iOS or Android application
The WebRTC.ventures team can also design a telehealth application from the ground up just for you! We can build applications using WebRTC open-source projects like Jitsi, or Janus, or on top of commercial CPaaS platforms like Vonage (also known as Tokbox) and Agora.io.
Our team of over 30 developers from all over North and South America can provide complete user experience (UX), design, development, DevOps, project lead, and testing, as needed. We can build the complete application for you or work side-by-side with your team to augment their capabilities. Our team follows an Agile development process in one week sprints with frequent demonstrations, keeping you involved every step of the way.
Free Telehealth Whitepaper
Get the facts before leaping into the world of telehealth.
This whitepaper is your guide to building HIPAA-compliant telehealth apps using WebRTC video technology.
Face-to-face, no matter the place — Telehealth is bringing patients and providers closer than ever before. With quality-of-life improvements for both, it has the potential to revolutionize the way you provide care, while protecting your patients’ health information and keeping you fully compliant.
This whitepaper gets you started on what you need to know to make secure apps part of your facility’s future.
Not sure where to start with WebRTC?
We’ll develop for your real-time needs and help you disrupt your industry today.
“I had a lot of options for developers in the San Francisco Bay Area but wanted a cohesive team of experts in live streaming technology, so I chose WebRTC.ventures.”
Founder of Train-With