We’re hiring a Chief of Staff.
WebRTC.ventures is hiring a Chief of Staff to join our team. This is a full-time employee position based in Crozet, Virginia (near Charlottesville). This unique role is a combination of administrative and strategic support to the company executives and reports directly to the CEO.
Approximately 50% of the Chief of Staff’s time will be devoted to strategic tasks such as research on potential clients and markets, issue research, gathering internal data from the team, and reporting on that data to company executives. The other half of the Chief of Staff’s time will be spent with support tasks such as meeting organization, office management support, travel management, and technical marketing tasks.
Skill Sets and Responsibilities Desired:
- Experience creating and synthesizing very professional PowerPoint presentations
- Use of Excel and PowerPoint for creating budgets, reporting, gathering internal data from team members and internal applications, and synthesizing this data for executives on a weekly basis
- Strong organizational skills – The successful candidate will help organize and lead internal meetings, keep meetings on time, and be efficient and on agenda
- Versatile personality – Our team is a fast-moving and agile environment, and we often work with startups and move at their pace
- Excellent personal skills and communication – Our team and our clients are international and bilingual (English/Spanish), and the Chief of Staff must be a strong and clear communicator in both verbal and written English
- Manage our Crozet, Virginia office in person
- Help remotely manage and support our Panama City (Panamá) and Chicago offices as needed
- Support our marketing efforts with technical marketing tasks (i.e., publishing and promoting blog posts written by other team members, and supporting digital marketers that we work with)
- Fast learner who is interested in a dynamic and growing work environment with innovative technology
- An interest in healthcare and internet technologies desired
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a business program
- Has led small teams before through a complete project lifecycle
- Experience presenting to a group
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies preferred but not required
- Demonstrable organizational abilities and strong work ethic
- Experience with managing a hiring or interview process is helpful but not required
WebRTC.ventures is a distributed software development boutique founded as AgilityFeat Inc. in the US in 2010. Our team of more than 50 developers, designers, and project leads have been building development expertise since that time. We specialize in custom real-time applications for web and mobile devices, and we have built WebRTC based broadcast applications with thousands of live viewers, and real-time data systems that support thousands of data streams exchanged. Working remotely from all around North and South America, our reputation as leaders in WebRTC system integration and custom development is shown by our regular conference presentations and blog posts on WebRTC topics.
To apply, send your CV or resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct applications only. No agencies!