We’re hiring US-based web developers.
WebRTC.ventures is hiring additional web developers for our team. We are looking for developers with strong technical experience and experience working in a collaborative client-facing environment. We build applications for a variety of industries, including healthcare, and seek additional talent to build reliable and secure video applications for web and mobile.
We have multiple positions open with full-time opportunities as contractors or employees. US citizenship is required for these positions. Chicago, Illinois or Charlottesville, Virginia locations preferred but not required.
Ruby on Rails and/or React JS – intermediate to advanced experience with one or both frameworks are required. Ability to work as a back-end developer, using databases, and with our designers on front end development. We develop using Git and AWS. Skills with NodeJS, React Native, DevOps, iOS, or Android native development are all welcome.
Daily work requirements:
- Strong communication skills in English, must be able to work directly with our clients
- Experience working in agile teams using Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Work with Github in a team environment, using pull requests
- Attend daily standups by voice and video with clients and our teams
- Must provide own laptop with strong and reliable internet connection
- Able to work during Eastern US business hours
- Ability to prioritize and deliver work in small chunks in a fast-paced environment
- Weekly demos to clients and active participation in agile planning meetings
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Implement and follow best practices for secure and scalable applications
- Demonstrated technical leadership in a team setting
WebRTC.ventures is a distributed software development boutique founded as AgilityFeat Inc. in the US in 2010. Our team of more than 50 developers, designers, and project leads have been building development expertise since that time. We specialize in custom real-time applications for web and mobile devices, and we have built WebRTC based broadcast applications with thousands of live viewers, and real-time data systems that support thousands of data streams exchanged. Working remotely from all around North and South America, our reputation as leaders in WebRTC system integration and custom development is shown by our regular conference presentations and blog posts on WebRTC topics.
To apply, send your CV or resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct applications only. No agencies!