Now hiring Enterprise Sales Leads!
Yesterday I posted a job opening on our blog to grow our marketing team, and today I’m pleased to continue posting job openings – we’re hiring one or more Enterprise Sales Leads to help grow our Services team and better serve our enterprise class clients.
We are particularly interested in people with experience and contacts in Telehealth or Online Education, but we will entertain people with Enterprise Sales experience in other verticals as well. Experience with WebRTC applications or Video collaboration tool sales is a big plus, as we expect you to follow a Consultative Sales model and help to coach leads on how they can best apply WebRTC video solutions to solve their challenges.
Are you interested in the Enterprise Sales job description below? Would you like to join our awesome team of remote workers? Do you want to help us build applications that revolutionize communications for industries like Telehealth, Online Education, Broadcasting, Social Media, and more? Do you want to join us at one of our incredible team-building events, where we fly the whole team to a tropical destination? (see this video here from our parent company AgilityFeat to learn about a past team building event we did)
Then please contact our Director of Services, Danielle Daoud, to apply. Send your CV/resume, success stories, and general theory of why you’re ambitious and awesome to email@example.com.
Account Executive, Enterprise Sales Lead
As the Account Executive, Enterprise Sales, you will sell software design and development services as part of a team and lead the organization’s overall enterprise sales efforts. You will be responsible for the development and execution of sales plans in order to reach targets and drive growth. You will search for new enterprise clients who could benefit from our services in order to meet predefined sales goals. Your responsibilities will mainly consist of establishing new clients, and maintaining existing relationships with customers. Collaborating with other members of the team and other technical experts. Preparing and calculating client proposals and presenting to potential customers. Analyzing sales and profit. Negotiating contract terms. Closing deals. Offering after-sales support services and follow-up. Administering client accounts. Visit potential clients as required.
- Responsible for the development and execution of sales plans programs to support the growth and expansion of the company products and services. Develop strategic sales plan/funnel.
- Track leads in internal CRM system and provide reporting to management on the sales pipeline.
- Determine client’s business requirements and whether services being considered are suitable.
- Manage and drive the entire sales process; respond, prepare, calculate and present client proposals including but not limited to analyzing profit, negotiating contract terms closing deals.
- Collaborate with other members of the team and other technical experts to produce sales material.
- Offer after-sales support, maintain client relationships.
- Track own budget.
- Visit potential clients as required.
Trade shows and promotion
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlets.
- Attend all sales meetings and meet clients.
- Travel to tradeshows and conferences regularly.
- Support marketing by attending conferences and other marketing events.
- Work with marketing to influence content and strategy.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
KPI’s and reporting
- Report to management on leads pipeline
- Keep management informed, submit activity and results reports, such as daily calls, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Record and maintain client contact data in internal CRM system.
- Minimum of 5 years of enterprise sales experience (preferably in Healthcare or Education)
- Excellent sales skills and self-confidence
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of IT (WebRTC, Telecommunications a bonus)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Presentation skills and ability to write reports and proposals
- Results driven
- Capacity to work well alone or in a team
- Effective time management is key
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
To apply, send your CV/resume, examples of content marketing, and general theory of why you’re ambitious and awesome to our Director of Services, Danielle Daoud – firstname.lastname@example.org.