We’re growing our Marketing team – Join us!
2017 is already a year of growth for us at WebRTC.ventures, and as part of our growth plans for this year we are now hiring for positions in Marketing. We are looking for marketing staff or growth hackers for our WebRTC development business, as well as for products we are building.
Are you interested in the marketing job description below? Would you like to join our awesome team of remote workers? Do you want to help us build applications that revolutionize communications for industries like Telehealth, Online Education, Broadcasting, Social Media, and more? Do you want to join us on one of our incredible team-building events, where we fly the whole team to a tropical destination? (see this video here from our parent company AgilityFeat to learn about a past team building event we did)
Then please contact our Director of Services, Danielle Daoud, to apply. Send your CV/resume, examples of content marketing, and general theory of why you’re ambitious and awesome to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the Marketing Specialist, you’ll be helping the organization in overall marketing efforts. You will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from product awareness to product promotion. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth. You will develop sales content and provide reports based on information collected. You will work hand in hand with the Account Executive Enterprise Sales as well as technical experts to fulfill your duties.
Content Generation Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering creative and strategic marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of the company products and services.
- Manage and drive the entire marketing process; respond, prepare, and present non-technical content and calendar.
- Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct mail in coordination with our design team and brand guidelines. Plan and execute initiatives through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.) to ensure the proper message is delivered to customers.
- Liaise with other members of the team, technical experts and external experts to produce material representation of the organization internally (on boarding) and externally. Collaborate with design team to follow branding guidelines.
- When needed, adjust content of sales presentations.
- Track own budget.
- Undertake individual marketing tasks as assigned.
Trade shows and promotion
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Travel to tradeshows, conferences or other marketing events.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, event planning etc.)
KPI’s and reporting
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Conduct competitive analysis and industry research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Process the data in a way to make recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role (preferably in Healthcare or Education)
- Strong content generation and copy writing
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media, data analytics, etc.) and market research methods
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) a bonus.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, detail oriented, design skills, creative mind
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
To apply, send your CV/resume, examples of content marketing, and general theory of why you’re ambitious and awesome to our Director of Services, Danielle Daoud – email@example.com.