The last year in particular at WebRTC.ventures has been very interesting. Our team at AgilityFeat (parent company of WebRTC ventures) has shifted from being primarily a Ruby on Rails development shop to being a full WebRTC development agency. This process has consumed a lot of our efforts for the last couple of years, but now it is a solid reality. A company that started in 2011 as David Alfaro and myself, along with a few brave Costa Ricans like our UX lead Mariana Lopez, designer Daniel Phillips, and developer Andrea Phillips, has now become a full fledged design and development agency with over 40 people (mostly developers), spread around North and South America, serving clients around the world. Yes, our “Team” page is woefully out of date, we need to update that…
But when we do update our “Team” page, it would be nice to see you on it! We are always actively recruiting for people with a variety of skillsets. In particular, we’re looking to add more experienced WebRTC developers and VOIP/Telephony engineers to our team.
Do you fit the job description below? Then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies, we only contract with individual developers! Full-time hours preferred.
Contract Position: WebRTC Developer
WebRTC.ventures seeks talented and fast-learners with experience in WebRTC and or telephony to join our team of remote developers in building innovative communications tools for clients around the world.
Required Soft skills
- English fluency for business/technical meetings
- Excellent communication skills and a pro-active personality
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely in a fast paced and independent environment
- Experience as a sub contractor in international companies
- Availability in Eastern US business hours for team calls & coordination
- Ability to change direction and adapt frequently
Required Technical skills
- Experience implementing REST API’s and Webhooks
- IaaS platforms (AWS, Heroku, Digital Ocean)
- Understanding of Telephony/WebRTC concepts (SIP, Trunking, STUN/TURN)
Experience with these puts you at the top of the list!
- Asterisk, Asterisk ARI
- WebRTC internals
- WebRTC platforms
Additional Valuable (but not required) skills
- Front end development skills
- Ruby on Rails
- iOS/Android Native development
- React/React Native
- Spanish fluency is nice, but not required
How to Apply
Send your CV and example projects to email@example.com. No agencies please! We have contracts available immediately for the right candidates.